A message from the DirectScale Team:
Our dear friends—
In light of the recent Coronavirus outbreak in the United States, DirectScale has adapted our short-term operations to minimize the impact of COVID-19. While taking every precaution to protect the health of our employees, clients, and partners, DirectScale is committed to providing best-in-class service during the outbreak. Our internal teams have adjusted the communication structure to support remote work for the entire organization, and we will continue to work as effectively as possible. This includes:
- Unaltered platform availability SLA
- Continued scaling of cloud computing to meet adapting client needs
- Regular support hours with existing phone, email, and live chat
- Ongoing onboarding support for new clients
- Self-service support articles, videos, and the community forum at help.directscale.com
We have taken the following actions in the interest of public health:
- Strongly encouraged work from home by our employees for at least 3 weeks
- Increased physical office cleaning frequency with strong antibacterial agents
- Postponed travel to some upcoming industry conferences
We understand that increased social distancing will impact the way our clients do business in the short run. The DirectScale platform can be used by corporate users, independent sellers, and end customers regardless of their physical location, and we encourage all to take advantage of this flexibility by working from home and considering a focus on eCommerce strategy.
Many of our clients have shifted their short-term strategies to cater to the needs of the market in this time of uncertainty. For advice and assistance in optimizing the DirectScale platform to your changing business needs, please contact our Client Success team directly.
Above all, please take the time to adjust your daily habits and help slow the spread of COVID-19. Wash your hands frequently, practice social distancing, and stay away from others if you feel sick. We hope that as we all take extra caution and care, we can save lives and return to normal as soon as possible.
With hope for your health and safety,
The DirectScale Team